FS 10 US
FS10US is a fully biodegradable liquid used to remove greasy stains and oxidation from different metals.
Excellent de-greasing property for STEEL, COPPER, ALLOYS, NICKEL, NICKEL-SILVER and HARD METAL.
- Can be used in Ultrasonic equipment.
- Does not attack the surfaces.
- Perfectly de-greases, desoxides and conditions the surfaces prior to electroplating.
- Thoroughly removes foundry residues from metals in jewellery.
- Advantageously replaces most of the acidic products used for preparation in galvanic.
- When used in ultrasonic equipment, it perfectly removes graphite and grinding oils, as well as polishing compounds from ferrous metals and stainless steel.
Concentration: 10 to 30% (without ultrasonic)
for use: 3 to 10% (wit ultrasonic)
Temperature: 20 to 45 °C
Time: 30" to 3 min., depending on the application
pH (1%): 2
density: 1,430 g/ml
Do not heat over 40°C
Easy verification of:
- US power
- Concentration of the product
- Demineralized water quality before air or vacuum drying
In accordance with the International regulations concerning the degradability of surfactants contained in detergents (814.226.227, state in October 1st, 1987), the biodegradability of the surfactants used in the preparation of FS10US is more than 90%.
The washing water containing surfactants, heavy metals and residues of various kinds from the residue removed from the surface, so they can not be discharged directly into the sewer, but must be treated with a suitable water treatment plant and discharged in accordance with the legislation in force prior authorization of local authorities.
Our Company and 'able to provide manual or automatic water treatment plants for this type of treatment.