Pickling gel spray pump for large stainless steel surfaces
- Trolley in acid resistant plastic material, specifically designed to house one 30kg drum of Gelinox Spray or Ecoclean2000
- Pneumatic pump with adjustable flow rate by means of a pressure regulator
- Lance with adjustable air knife nozzle and activated by control lever
- Mounted on articulated wheels for easy movement
- Spare nozzles or lance
- Spare lance hose
- Color concentrate to be added
Recommended for use in the treatment of tanks or flat surfaces, including vertical, with liquid or gel chemical products where application with a brush or immersion in a tank is difficult because of their size.
- Dimensions: length: 666 mm, width: 400 mm, height: 750 mm
- Weight empty : approx. 16 kg
- Air supply pressure: 4-5 bar
- Coverage: 30kg of a gel product like our Gelinox Spray covers a surface area of approximately 100 m2.
30kg of a stainless steel cleaner and/or passivating agent like our Ecoclean 2000 and our Passivante P2000 could covers a surface area of approximately 400 m2.
The lance kit is composed of the lance complete with extension and the items listed under features. Maximum nominal pressure of 10 bar (150 PSI).
- Lance available with 1/4” or 3/8" hose tail fitting and air supply inlet fitting with 1/4” NPT or BSPT (F) thread
- The self-locking control lever allows keeping the lever in open position for continuous spraying operations (optional)
- Extension available in the lengths 381 or 610 mm (15 or 24 inch)
- Adjustable nozzle with Viton® O-ring
- 45° and straight fittings (other types available)